Half day tour ( 8:30 am to 1:30 pm)
12:00pm to 5pm ( without market tour ) – Closed
8:00 am: Your guide will pick you up at your hotel from 8 am to 8:20 am by car or minivan.
You can explore local market.
9:00 am: Take round bamboo boat to cooking school at Cam Thanh fishing village. We join with the local fisherman in traditional round boats as we paddle in to coconut forest waterways to catch purple crabs , take photo,
10:00 am: Hand on cooking
12:05 pm: Enjoy what you cooked
1:30 pm: We will drop you of at your hotel or place you request.
NOTE: Free pick up or drop off around Hoi An only. Free pick up in Da Nang
HOW TO MAKE
- Sweet and sour fish sauce
- Steam rice paper
- Fresh spring roll: (You use rice paper to make spring roll with tofu or pork, herbs..)
Then you can taste with fish sauce
- Banana flower salad(mango or green papaya )
- Crispy pancake (bánh xèo)
- Beef noodle soup ( Phở Bò )
- Grilled Aubergine with soya sauce
NOTE: There is no problem with Vegetarian we will change ingredients for you.
When your meal has been prepared you will enjoy what you cooked with steam rice
- Try to make a rice paper
- Ride round boat on the river in side water coconut forest.
- Hands on cooking class
- Enjoy what you cooked
What is included:
- English speaking guide (chef)
- Free car pick up and drop of from hotel ( Hoi an only ). Hotel in Da nang will be extra charged.
- Basket boat to explore water coconut forest
- Vietnamese Tea
- There are many cooking tours in Hoi An with the similar name:
- Hoi an eco cooking tour.
- Eco cooking and basket boat.
- Book on Klook => Different.
- Don’t book at your hotel or on Klook, they will send you to other cooking that they can get money.
- Check “Menu” what will you cook clearly before book.
- Children from 7 to 12 years old hand on cooking.
- Under 7 years old is free (Make simple things only).
- Tour is conducted in English.
- Send us an email we will reply your email as soon as possible.